New Student Special - Select One of the following (First time students only)
- $30 - New Student Special - 3 Classes (Expiration - 2 weeks)
- $99 - New Student Special - 10 Classes (Expiration - 5 weeks)
- 30% off a New Yoga Mat with the purchase of a regularly priced 10 Class or 20 Class Pass. (Redeem 30% off in studio only - Starting 3/20 - Ending 5/31)
- $18 - Single Drop-in Class
- $15 - Student Drop in w/ valid ID (sold in studio only)
- $80 - 5 Class pass - $16/class (Expiration - 3 Months*)
- $150 - 10 Class pass - $15/class (Expiration - 5 months*)
- $260 - 20 Class pass - $13/class (Expiration - 8 months*)
*Please note: All class passes have an expiration date that is activated from your first visit and we do not extend passes beyond the given time frame.
- Please email us with your phone number to set up a monthly membership.
- $159 - Monthly Membership w/auto-pay* (2 months minimum commitment)
*Memberships are limited to one class/day - The Membership will auto renew each month on the same day you enrolled. The associated renewal fee will be billed to the credit card on file. Automatic renewal can be suspended after the first 3 months and reactivate as needed.
Studio Retail Store
See our reasonably priced studio store for all your yoga accessories:
- We carry a good selection of high quality yoga accessories from Jade & Manduka. In our Noe Valley Studio we have a greater selection of items, including yoga clothing, jewelry and select cosmetics.
- $1 Mat Rental
- $1 Bottled water
Book your classes and buy your passes on our website under Schedule or in person at the studio.Please note that we have the following restrictions:
- We do not issue refunds.
- Passes are not transferable
- Passes cannot be shared.
- Passes have an expiration, so please purchase accordingly.
- You cannot reserve or cancel by phone.
- There are no vacation or business travel holds.
- Legitimate medical extensions are granted.
- Arrive to class promptly to avoid being locked out.
- Prices and schedule are subject to change.
- We reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.